In keeping with its work and mission, the N.C. Dental Society Foundation (NCDSF) is pleased to announce scholarships for students pursuing the Dental Hygienist or Dental Assistant courses at either of the following community colleges:
- Cape Fear Community College
- Central Piedmont Community College
To be considered for the NCDSF scholarship, students must:
- Be currently enrolled in the Dental Hygienist or Dental Assistant courses at one of the colleges mentioned above.
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Complete the scholarship application and submit it as per the instructions by Friday, November 3rd, 2023.
- Have a professional reference who completes and submits the recommendation form by the scholarship deadline.
Completed applications may be submitted online or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m., November 3rd, 2023. A printed application can also be mailed to: The North Carolina Dental Society Foundation, C/O Sharon D’costa, 1600 Evans Road, Cary, NC 27513.
If you have any questions, please contact Sharon D’costa, N.C. Dental Society Foundation at (919) 439-2377.